Thursday, October 4, 2012

Holika holika Petit BB Clearing

Hello guys im so happy cause tomorrow is friday! I hope you all have a great weekend!.
 Today i received my first ever bb cream . I ordered it off ebay for $5.95+free shipping& handling .this bb cream is supposed to help with people who have oily/acne prone skin , it contains tea tree oil (my favorite ingrident) it also contains sebum absorbent powder to control oily skin& has  SPF30! .  I tried it on my hand and it smells so good , it also has a medium coverage for fair/beige skin tones . it covered my acne/spots well. It has a soft pudding like feeling to it , it goes very smoothly over skin which i loved cause it made it so easy to apply . The only thing that bothered me is that it dint really control my oil ,but i think it was my fault because i did not wash my face prior to using it and i should have . Overall i think its a nice product& would buy again  ,.
Heres a Swatch  of the bb cream clearing product . 


                           & heres how it looks on my skin , it looks natural & covered my spots . 


                                                               
Thanks for reading i will keep updating this post in case it does help with skin .


      


No comments:

Post a Comment